Auto-Mute Tv Audio While Using Xbox Headset | TODAY EXPOSE
Following the given steps, you’ll never have to worry about remembering to mute your TV whenever you hop into an online match or chat with friends. Your Xbox will do it for you.
- Open Settings, either by using the “Profile & system” tab in the Xbox Guide or the Settings button on the Xbox Dashboard.
2. In Settings, navigate to the “General” tab located at the top.
3. In the “General” tab, navigate to the “Volume & audio output” page in the bottom left-hand corner.
4. On the “Volume & audio output” page, navigate to the “Additional options” page located at the top of the “Advanced” category.
5. On the “Additional options” page, navigate to the “Mute speaker audio when headset attached” option on the left-hand side of the screen and make sure it’s toggled on